IndiLogic introduced the industry’s first customizable solution that offers HDD/SSD/NVMe manufacturers a means to easily update their HDD/SSD/NVMe firmware within the Windows Operating System environment.
HDD/SSD/NVMe manufacturers provide custom solutions that are complex and rate low on usability. For example, a user may have to create bootable external media to complete the update or, may require the HDD to connect to an external machine to complete the firmware update. Additionally, the HDD/SSD/NVMe manufacturer’s solutions do not support a RAID member drives.
- Easy to create a firmware update package using “packager” application.
- “Packager” application can create a single executable package to update multiple drive models and firmware versions.
- Executable package support for AMD & Intel chipsets.
- Executable package support for RAID member drive1
- Created executable package support for Windows XP SP2+, Windows Vista SP1+, Windows 7 SP1+, Windows 8, Windows 8.1, Windows 10 and Windows Server 2003 – 2012 R2 (32bit & 64bit).
- Executable package support for UEFI with or without SecureBoot.
- Provide customized solutions based on the customer requirement2.
- Source code license availability2.
- Single executable package to update firmware with no runtime dependency.
- Wizard based application – No additional Technical Knowledge Required.
- Update System Drive without special requirements.
- No Need to create bootable external media.
- No Need to connect as external drive to update the firmware.
- No MBR modification and No special boot requirement.
1Currently supports Intel® Rapid Storage Technology (Intel® RST) RAID.